- July 16, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
It is time to get that Silhouette Cameo Cutter out of the box!
This class is designed to painlessly take you through the path of opening your Cameo box to making the first design cut on your Silhouette. Join educator Sharice Gonzalez who has designed an amazing course to get you up and running with your Cameo. After completing this class, you will be ready to move on and create.
Below is a list of some of the basics you will be learning.
- An overview of the items included in the box as well as the working parts of the Silhouette Cameo.
- How to load the mat properly: how to cut with the mat.
- How to adjust the blade: the difference between blades.
- Loading Silhouette software.
- How to set up an account, purchase designs in the Silhouette online store.
- Bringing designs onto the workspace and sizing designs.
- Sending designs to Cameo and adjusting cut settings.
This class is geared for beginners but is also great for those who have upgraded or need a refresher.
Please call or come into Kiki’s Quilt Shack to register: 559-412-8233
This is a 1-day class
Class fee $100
Free if Silhouette Cameo was purchased at Kiki’s Quilt Shack
Educator: Sharice GonzalezSupply List