- July 14, 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Take charge of your amazing IQ Designer.
Join educator Diane Aholt as she opens up your world to all the possibilities of using “IQ Designer” or “My Design Center” on your machines. Recently retired after being with Baby Lock for over 10 years, Diane’s extensive knowledge includes being the former Education Manager. She introduced the Baby Lock Destiny to retailers when it first came out and has continually developed IQ Designer classes every year for retailers and consumers. Kiki’s Quilt Shack is so excited about having Diane share her knowledge with you.
Topics Diane will cover:
- Raise your Destiny IQ by sewing out several technique-based samples
- Do you need a confidence builder when scanning artwork?
- Is it possible to create lace in IQ Designer?
- Are you looking to expand on the 15 Decorative fills?
- Do you want to get the most out of your existing embroidery designs?
- Do you want to gain a better understanding of both the Line Property Menu and the Region Property Menu options?
- In general, if you want to know more about IQ Designer, then join Diane for a fun-filled day!
Lunch and Snacks Included
2 Sessions To Choose From:
Kiki is offering two sessions for this event. You can either choose to attend July 13, or July 14. If you would like to register to attend on July 13 instead, please click here.
Event Fee $160
Educator: Diane Aholt
- Baby Lock Destiny Embroidery Machine or Brother Dream Machine in good working order.
- All machine accessories.
- Hoops (9 ½” x 9 ½” and 9 ½” x 14″)
- Scanning Frame with Magnets
- Embroidery Foot
- New Embroidery Needle in Machine