- October 12, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
DIME Software and Hooping Clinic
Join Designs in Machine Embroidery educator Tina Bartlemay for this informative seminar on embroidery placement and hooping. Learn how to mark and hoop the top five projects: onesies, left-chest, towels, napkins and continuous embroidery. Half of this 5-hour class includes an opportunity to work with placement tools during hooping and stitching activities. Plus! Students will stitch a Make and Take project, an Embossed Towel, in a round-robin format.
What you will learn:
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace
- Land the embroidery where they planned!
- Use the pros’ applique tips
- Create and critique precision lettering
- Turn words into artwork
- Edit designs on the fly
- Transform simple sketches into artistic thread works
- Multiply their embroidery design stash
- Master continuous embroidery
- Navigate on the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
Attendees will receive free My Emoji Software ($199 Value)
This is a 1-day class
Class fee $29
Educator: Tina Bartelmay
- Baby Lock Destiny embroidery machines will be provided.
- Supplies for the Make and Take Embossed Towel project will be provided.
Venue Phone: 559-412-8233Address: