Kiki’s Class Policies
- To guarantee your seat, the Class Fee must be paid when you register for the class.
- Refunds requested 7 or more days prior to the start of the class will be given in full, or we will be happy to register you for another class. (If the alternate class has a lower fee, you will be refunded the difference. If it has a higher fee, you must pay the difference.)
- Refunds requested within 7 days of the class will be given in the form of a Kiki’s Gift Card only.
- No refund will be given on the day of the class or for a no-show, regardless of the reason.
- If you sign up within 7 days of the class, the above policies still apply.
- No refunds will be given for “Special Events” (teachers and/or classes) within 30 days of class date unless we can fill your spot with another person. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Students must be at least 16 years old.
- For students under the age of 18, a Waiver of Liability must be signed by the parent/guardian.